- Four men have been arrested by Australian Police following the foiling of an ‘elaborate’ terrorist plot to denote bomb on a plane in Sydney.
- A British who fought against IS in Syria has been arrested by Turkish authorities on suspicions of terrorism.
- Terrorism as a motive has been ruled out in the fatal disco shooting in Germany.
- Anti-terrorism barriers have been in several locations put in place ahead of this year’s Edinburgh festival, Scotland.
- Turkey has supposedly withdrawn a blacklist of German firms accused of funding terrorism.
- The Palestinian Authority is believed to have increased its direct funding of terrorism to $355 million.
- Egyptian Ambassador to Nigeria has commended the country’s government in its fight against terrorism as he urges more coordinated efforts to cut down terrorism financing.
- A report by the US Department of State has suggested that the Nigerian Military lacks the capacity to hold captured terrorists.
- At least 50 people are believed to have been killed following an attack by the terrorist group, Boko Haram on an oil survey team in North Easter Nigeria returning from the Lake Chad Basin.
- One civilian and four Boko Haram members are believed to have been killed by a bomb explosion in the Cameroon-Nigeria border area.
- At least eight people are believed to have been killed in suicide bomb attacks in camps for Internally Displaced Persons in North Eastern Nigeria.
- Nigeria’s Air force claim Boko Haram terrorists are back in Sambisa forest.